We are still expected to operate under some restrictions, so we want to thank you in advance for your cooperation and flexibility as we navigate this temporary new structure. As we have mentioned before, we remain open to your feedback and we anticipate that we will be making constant adjustments to the schedule as things continue to change. We will be running a tentative schedule that we may change depending on circumstances, allowing up to 16 athletes into the gym at any given time for 75-minute blocks. Except for at 6pm and Sat 10:45am there will only be 12 athletes due to Olympic Lifting. In order to give each member time before and after class to clean and sanitize station. During some of the classes we will also offer ZOOM classes simultaneously with actual classes. We will have a coach on staff at all times to answer questions and offer feedback during your workout. Here are the details of our initial roll-out:
- To Register for class, show up early and write your name on the sheet out front. From that sheet you will be assigned to a designated station. You will need to be on time for class. During this time showing up 5-10 min late won’t be allowed.
- Please note that if you arrive early, we will not be able to allow you into the gym until your scheduled time. Only 16 athletes will be allowed in the gym at any given time. Our goal is to have16 athletes walking out at the 75-minute mark, and the next 16 athletes walking in. You are welcome to wait and/or warm-up in the parking lot, but please maintain the six-foot social distancing.
- If you get to class at 3:30 or 4:45 and all 16 slots are taken we will be offering an aerobic capacity class that you will still be able to do. However, this class will be outside.
- We will also be offering some Zoom Classes at the same time, for those that aren’t comfortable coming back into gym.
- There will be designated stations with everything that you will need. There will be 8 boy stations and 8 girl stations. We will not exchange equipment or anything once in the gym. You will be required to use what you have at your station.
- We also added an open gym time. Same rules apply you’ll just be allowed to work at your station with what you have.
- You will be given a new towel and have your temperature checked once you walk in. Use that towel to sanitize and then as you leave class put it in the hamper to be cleaned.
- Please immediately use our sanitizing station and/or wash your hands upon entry.
- Sanitize your equipment and work area before and after your workout. There will be plenty of disinfectant provided.
- Please wear a mask into the gym and out of the gym. This is per government recommendations. However, we are going to allow you to remove your mask for your warm-up and workout.
- Please be prepared to be walking out of the gym at the 75-minute time block. This means completing your warm-up, workout, cool-down, and sanitizing your area all within that 75-minute block of time.
- Please sanitize and/or wash your hands on your way out of the gym.
- You can still leave your bag etc. in the athlete area. Please be courteous of other members and stay 6ft away when you go up there.
- If you need to use restroom, please just keep the six-foot distance while waiting in line if needed.
- If you have any symptoms of illness you will kindly be asked to leave the facility. Please be smart and respectful about this and if you’re experiencing any symptoms of illness do not come to the gym.
- We will have childcare. There will not be any toys, kids must wear masks, and stay in their designated section. They will be allowed to bring own chalk and be outside, otherwise they will be watching a movie in cub cave. We will take temperatures of kids and there will be a wavier required.
- For your safety, there will be no community chalk provided at this time.
- Please bring your bucket to class every time you come, we will be handing out the buckets to you on day one with chalk, counters, sanitizer, and dry erase markers.
We understand that this temporary structure is less than ideal. At the very least we’re excited to have everyone back in the gym and we hope you are too! Thanks again for your ongoing support, flexibility and understanding.
We look forward to seeing you soon.